When requesting the use of our facility, there are a number of items to keep in mind:
1) Our facility is only available on days we are in school. When school is not in session, the building is closed to outside use.
2) The form for requesting the use of the facility is below. You can mail, deliver or email that form to Meadowlark Ridge. It is best to call first to be sure the room you are requesting is open.
3) Our Multi-purpose room is open to team practices on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday evenings from 5:00 to 8:00 for one hour intervals.
4) Please bring any materials you will need with you. Do not use Meadowlark Ridge supplies.
5) It is your responsibility to clean the area you use before you leave.
6) Any inappropriate behavior may result in you not being allowed to use the facility again.7) Rooms and times are given on a first come, first serve basis.Click HERE to fill out the Facility Use Form