• Each building has a person you must call when absent. Please call the person in a timely fashion so a substitute can be found for your position. If you are a paraeducator outside of Salina, you must complete the Salina USD 305 3-part absence request form and forward all copies to the CKCIE office (Attn: Mary Rickley) as soon as possible or send your absence with your time sheet. Be sure your principal or supervisor signs it along with your signature.

Last Modified on January 30, 2015