- Lakewood Middle School's Announcements for Wednesday, October 17th, 2018
- Cross Country ended the season yesterday. Our athletes ran hard and showed lots of improvment. Congratulations to the 7th grade girls for taking 2nd place at out league meet!! Coach LeSage is very proud of the team.
- Cross Country athletes please remember to turn in your uniform to Coach Stockwell today after school or arter school on Monday
- NO SCHOOL THURSDAY OR FRIDAY!!
- There is no Chreer practice this week
- Just a reminder - Students NO food is to be taken from the commons at breakfast or at lunch time.
- All coats need to be in your locker first thing in the morning.
- Parent/Teacher Conferences will be held on Wednesday Oct 17 from 3:30pm - 7:30pm and on Thursday Oct 18th from 7:30am - 11:30am and from 4:40pm - 7:30pm. These will be walk in conferences. Thursday afternoon from 12:30pm -3:30pm are scheduled conferences. If you would like to schedule a time to meet with your student's teachers please contact Christy Underwood at 309-3978 and she can schedule a time for you to meet with them.
- Fellowship of Christian athletes meet every Wednesday morning in Room 325, come and see what we are about.
- Students if you are dropped off at the circle behind Orchelan's please use the crosswalk.
- There will be a Halloween Dance sponsered by our Student Council. The dance will be on Friday October 26th from 7-10pm at The City. Costumes may be worn and there will be a costume contest. Tickets will be sold at lunch on 10/25 and 10/26 for $3.00 in advance or $5.00 at The City.
- Please stay our to the street and on the sidewalk. Stop playing in the streets. No hugging in the streets.
- No necking at school
- Other Central football games - Students will sit on the Southeast side of the visitors side on the Southeast end or with thier parents in the stands.
- The Stang Store is now open on Fridays, students make sure you enter through the office doors in the main hallway. You have to be respectful and quite while you are in the office.
- Students are not to leave class during the first 10 minutes or last 10 minutes of class. These are "No Fly Zone" times. Make sure you always walk on the right side of the hallway
- Students need to spit gum into the trash before they come to lunch, teachers please make sure students are not chewing gum when coming to lunch.
- Phones need to be turned off and put away first thing in the morning.
- Studenets please do not throw tennis balls or other objects into traffic or cars after school.
- Mustang Pride for Today - Display Responsible Actions: Live your truth. Express your love. Share your enthusiasm. Takae actions towards your dreams. Walk your talk Dance and sing to your music. Embrace your blessings. Make today worth remembering.
Lunch for today: Mostaccioli Pasta Bake
Have a great Mustang Day!
Last Modified about an hour ago