The general election is each Kansan's chance to help shape public policies to move Kansas ahead!
• Make sure you’re registered to vote by clicking here. If you’ve moved or changed your name, you must re-register.
Voter registration ends October 16, click here to register to vote.
• Find out about the candidates -- and learn their positions on the issues that are important to you.
• Advance voting by mail begins October 17
• Advance voting in person at Saline County Clerk’s office begins October 23
• Advance voting closes at noon November 5
Your party affiliation never affects your voting options in a November general election.
• Link to Saline County Clerk/Election Information
Whether by mail or in person, THANK YOU for voting.