**Four USD 305 Board of Education Seats to be Determined at the November 7 General Election
• Make sure you’re registered to vote by clicking here. If you’ve moved or changed your name, you must re-register.
Voter registration ends October 17.
• Find out who the candidates are for board of education seats -- and learn their positions on the issues that are important to you.
The League of Women Voters is hosting a candidate forum on October 17, 6-8:30 p.m. at Kansas Wesleyan University, Sams Chapel in Pioneer Hall. School board forum starts at 6:00 p.m. and city election forum follows.
• Advance voting by mail begins October 18
• Advance voting in person at Saline County Clerk’s office begins October 24
• Advance voting closes at noon November 6
Your party affiliation never affects your voting options in a November general election.
• Link to Saline County Clerk/Election Information
Whether by mail or in person, THANK YOU for voting.
**There are three 4-year terms (Candidates-Mark Bandré, Emma Doherty, Jim Fletcher, Ed Geihsler, Gabe Grant, Karyn Mettner Underwood) Positions currently held by: At Large - Brett Cooper, Mary Anne Trickle, Johnna Vosseller
**There is one 2-year term (Candidates-incumbent Ramona Newsom and former BOE member Gary Denning) Unexpired term currently held by- Ramona Newsom (as a result of a resignation on Jan. 12, 2016)