Salina High School South Writing Center
Effective written-communication skills will help you find success in and beyond the classroom.
We have friendly and experienced student writing coaches ready to develop and refine the skills necessary to accomplish your goal.
Schedule a personalized appointment with our writing center staff today!
- On Tuesdays & Thursdays--Sign out of ELO on the Out of Class Tracker
- Get help with your writing assignment. Assistance is on a first-come, first-served basis. When you arrive, sign in with our greeter and a staff member will be with you shortly.
- Available Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 2:10-2:40. An appointment may be available before or after school upon request.
- Meet face-to-face in the Writing Center.
- Get assistance tailored to your individual needs.
- Receive help with any stage of the writing process, from understanding the assignment to the final draft.
- Learn to edit your own papers (we won’t just do it for you!).
- Occasional workshop sessions may be offered by announcement.
- You have to be present for us to help you. You can't just drop off or email your papers!
- Bring with you any assignment sheet and all planning and writing you have generated.
For Faculty and Staff
- Have your class visit the Writing Center through a tour with prior notice.
- Request a customized presentation for your class on Writing Center services, documentation styles or other writing topics.
- Encourage your students to attend a Writing Center Student Success Workshop.
- Refer students to the center by printing and completing this hard copy form.
- Get answers to your own writing questions.
Questions? Contact: email@example.com