• Skill Building Enrollment Forms 
    • Adult Basic Education
    • GED® Preparation
    • College Math & Writing Preparation 
    Any student 18 and older may print the forms attached to the link below.  This will help save time when coming in to the adult education center to enroll for classes.  Please bring the forms along with the appropriate materials fee (exact cash or money order) and valid picture ID.  SAEC staff will review forms and review an enrollment handbook with important information about the upcoming orientation at that time.
    Sixteen and seventeen year olds must fill the forms out at the SAEC site with parent or legal guardian attending.  Several parent signatures will be required on site.  Minor must also have the appropriate drop paperwork from the high school where the student currently resides, regardless if student has attended that school or not.  (CHS and SHS in USD 305 are aware of the process.)
    Please call the main office at 785-309-4660 for any questions to be answered.