Salina USD 305's Management Information Systems (MIS) department is responsible for installing and maintaining the district's technology network infrastructure, including cabling and equipment for the data, voice and video systems. MIS installs, maintains and supports classroom devices such as computers, printers, scanners, phones, smartboards, clickers (student response systems) and video equipment. The staff also assists in the evaluation of software and installs and maintains software on networked systems.MIS ADMIN - ext 4860
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday
7:00am - 4:30pm
If calling before or after hours, please leave your name, number, building, and a detailed description of the problem and/or question and we will get back to you as soon as we can. You may also send an email to Helpdesk with the same information.
- Tech Support - Provides contact information for MIS including phone numbers for Administration, Helpdesk, and Software, and email addresses for Helpdesk and Software. Also provides a link to the different online forms such as an M10, a Software Request Form, and an online Video Conference Form and the criteria for each form.
- Training - Provides training on many software applications including Skyward, Microsoft Office products, and instructions for CD burning.
- Newsletter - Provides a link to the current MIS Tech Talk newsletter
- MIS Staff- Provides information about the MIS staff
- Resources- Provides information about the MIS staff
- MIS Calendar - Provides a schedule of major MIS events