“You will be the same person in five years as you are today except for the people you meet and the books you read.”News Link for Today!Name: Kevin PolandEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone #:Classroom: 304Subject: Social Studies II / AP World HistoryClassroom...Rules
- Treat Everyone like Someone You Care About
2. Be Proactive & Productive in Your Learning
- Although you may no like them, someone else does!
- How do you want others to treat people close to you?
- Complete everything ahead of time
- Come see me for help & use ELO Time
- Avoid being tardy and absent when possible
- Stay off of phones, and unproductive websites
2017 -2018 ScheduleMr. Poland GREEN DAY Block #1: 7:45 - 9:18 AP World History Block #3: 9:23 - 10:56 Plan Block #5: 11:01 - 1:02 AP World History Block #7: 1:07 - 2:40 Social Studies II GOLD DAYBlock #2: 7:45 - 9:18AP World History Block #4: (ELO A) 9:23 - 10:07 Plan Block #4: (ELO B) 10:11 - 10:56 ELO Block #6: 11:01 - 1:02 Social Studies II Block #8: 1:07 - 2:40 Social Studies II...
Last Modified on Thursday at 9:30 PM